Short Description of the Research Project
Are you a practising teacher? Become an active researcher and make a difference. Join us and be part of this classroom-based research project led by teachers! This is a 2-year research project. Participation is free for all.
Year 1 : October 2014 - August 2015
- 6 webinars to train teachers for all stages of research with accompanying tasks.
- Teachers can out a mini project and tasks to implement their newly-acquired skills! Topic : The changing uses of technology in the EFL classroom
Note : Teachers will be able to do the tasks and complete the training throughout the summer 2015 !! All webinars will run again in June 2015
Year 2 : September 2015-March 2016
Teachers will be carrying out their own research projects with constant support from SEETA and the SEETA Academic TEAM. All results and reports will be published on SEETA.
There will be a joint online conference with SEETA and IATEFL where participants will present their projects on line ( Winter 2016)
SEETA Academic Team : Desmond Thomas, University of Essex and Zarina Markova, South-West University, Bulgaria.
SEETA Project Leader : Anna Parisi
• Project approved by the Greek Ministry of Education, Culture and Religious Affairs – approval number: 39984/Δ2, 10.03.2015
• Project supported by the IATEFL Research SIG
• Project supported by the IRIS database
For more information and to join the SEETA Teacher-led Research Project HERE.
STATE SCHOOL ADVISORS who support the SEETA Project
Βασιλική Παπαϊωάννου, ΠΕ06, Αγγλικής Φιλολογίας (Ed.D, MA, BA)
Σχολική Σύμβουλος Β/θμιας Εκπαίδευσης Μαγνησίας (έδρα Βόλος)
Συγκρότημα Μουρτζούκου, Χείρωνος & Επτά Πλατανίων Τ.Κ. 38333, Βόλος
Σχολική Σύμβουλος Αγγλικής Μεσσηνίας
Ψαρών 15, 24100